http://www.my-image-host.com/viewer.php?file=uhzxfxevz3oms439lzy.ico

Sunday, May 3, 2009

colors and music

I have been hearing a lot lately about color schemes and when I came across this interesting little web app I figured I would share. Basically it is a glorified color coordinator but maybe it can come in handy. the other was a wonderful surprise for me!! I recently heard of an artist by the name of Timmy Curran and wanted to hear what he sounded like, so I looked him up in iTunes. I listened to a few snippets of some songs and then I went for the reviews. I like to hear what other people have to say and see who they compare the artists to. anyway, someone had commented on how he was offering the album from his website for free! I did a few google searches and I eventually did find a site that had the album available for download and it was actually really decent quality!! anyway here is the link to that, and feel free to read the article, it was refreshing to hear about someone just wanting to share their passion.


1 comment:

  1. color coordinating, aye? sounds like you have been listening to me too much lately.

    ReplyDelete