http://www.my-image-host.com/viewer.php?file=uhzxfxevz3oms439lzy.ico

Monday, May 11, 2009

bright monday

good day today! Finally we have some sun! I met up with some really nice people at Zenith Winery, Tim and Kari. Instead of it being a job I think it will be more of a gig. I think they will just be needing someone over the busy Memorial Day Weekend to pour their wines. They were really nice and even put in a good word for me with the caterer that they use for all their events. thats pretty impressive considering they just met me! also, I don't have to shave or get a haircut. I thought for sure that they would want me to be more 'presentable' than 'expressive' but alas they didn't seem to care. I think they cared more about my demeanor, and now I can continue my goal of no hair cut until the end of the summer! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment