http://www.my-image-host.com/viewer.php?file=uhzxfxevz3oms439lzy.ico

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

flippin out

ok dumb title. whatever. I have known about the flip cameras for a while now but hadn't really thought much about them. a friend said they had one and now I just feel like I have to have one too! they can even shoot in HD! not to mention that they aren't all that expensive, perfect for casual shooting and making my own stupid videos. I think that its cool that from their website you can customize your own camera before you buy it too. I dunno, I think I just really want one now. time to start saving my meager wages. all these designs were done by a group called Ideo except for the last one, the eyepatch one. very cool stuff.






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you get one so then I can judge if I want one too! :) You are my consumer reports.

    ReplyDelete